Please support
​our sponsors




Saturday, November 21-2020​

Location :
New Harmony, IN

Harmonie State Park

Registration Fees (per/person):
(Day of race registration not available.)

  • Early Registration: $50  (October 1-October 25)
  • Normal Registration: $55 (October 26-November 8)
  • Late Registration: $60 (November 9-November 16)

Note: If you are not a USARA member, you will need to purchase a 1-day membership for $8 during check-in. USARA members must present a current USARA membership card at check-in. All registration fees are non-refundable.

Registration Includes:

  • Online packet pick up
  • Race maps
  • Great race swag
  • Unique awards
  • A safe and fun experience

Award Divisions:

  • 4-person coed
  • 4-person open (all female & all male)
  • 2-person coed
  • 2-person open (all female & all male)
  • Solo male
  • Solo female
  • Family Division

Full field limited to 140 racers
1st, 2nd, & 3rd place awards will be given for divisions with five or more teams. 


  • Mountain Biking
  • Trekking
  • Canoeing
  • Land Navigation/Orienteering

4-hours: Roughly 10-15 miles   (<3 miles foot, <10 miles bike, <2 miles paddle)

*Specific distances will not be given 

USARA Sanctioning:
The No Sleep Big Turkey Foot Adventure race is sanctioned by the United States Adventure
Racing Association (USARA). More details can be found on the USARA site at:

Start/Finish Location:
Harmonie State Park, New Harmony, IN

Check In Location:

Race Schedule:
Times are tentative and will be finalized a couple weeks prior to race day. Check back for updates.

Final Briefings: 10 mins prior to starts

Solo and Family Race Start: 10 a.m.

2-Person Race Start: 10:30 a.m.

4-Person Race Start: 11 a.m.

Solo and Family Cutoff: 2 p.m.

2-Person Race Cutoff: 2:30 p.m.

4-Person Race Cutoff: 3 p.m.

Race Awards: Following each finish

*In IE, must use vs 11 or newer

Canceled - 2020 No Sleep
​Big Turkey Foot Adventure

Road ID




AR Cooperative website

*In IE, must use vs 11 or newer

Hammer Nutrition

With heavy hearts, due to new COVID-19 event restrictions and safety concerns, we have decided to cancel this event. While we had a solid plan in place for COVID-19 mitigation, after talking with park and local health officials, we reached a consensus that, with the recent spike in cases throughout the region, it is in the best interest of everyone's health and safety. This is a painful decision for us this close to race day, but a necessary one. We are issuing a full refund to all registered participants. Our plan is to offer this event at a future date when it is safe to bring it back. Remember, you don't need an event to get out in the woods! Get out there and train, play or just relax!